Training Update - Weeks 22 and 21

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello. I have officially begun my training and I am keeping tabs.

Week 22 (7 miles total)
I was sick most of this week so I did not do much.

Sunday - 7 miles. (2 miles were done wearing flip-flops. I walked these at the the Highland Games). The other 5 miles were with my sister. We walked around Lake Mission Viejo. This hike has many hills. In fact, the first two miles are are some big hills.

Week 21 (in progress)

Monday - 0
Tuesday - 0
Wednesday - 5 miles
Thursday - 3 miles so far


Since Julia is out of school and I am done with my classes for a while I have a bit more free time. The past few mornings I have been getting a walk in before work from 6-7am. I do three miles. Them at work, during lunch, I walk another 2 miles. So during the week I should be able to do anywhere from 3-5 miles a day at least. I will keep you posted.


Total training miles = 15

Comments

No response to “Training Update - Weeks 22 and 21”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
3 Days and 60 Miles | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger