First Fundraiser Event - Insider Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is such an easy fundraiser I almost cannot believe it. I have signed up with Insider Pages to write reviews. Insider pages hosts fundraising events and pays groups to write reviews of local businesses. Your only investment is time, no money. Spending a little time to write some reviews is really worth it since a decent amount of money can be raised.

I have already raised over $123.00.

The fundraiser only runs for 3 weeks so I need your help.

Here is a link to my fundraiser page for that site.
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Susan-G-Komen-3-Day-for-the-Cure-T-Lehman-1001

It is easy to sign-up. You can write a few reviews every day or on your laptop while watching tv.

Don't forgetthe fundraiser ends on 1/22/09. I would like to raise over $400 at least.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

No response to “First Fundraiser Event - Insider Pages”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
3 Days and 60 Miles | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger