Week 13 Training Update 2

Monday, August 30, 2010

Well, I feel I did fairly well this week with training. I did some walking every day this week, either 2, 3, or 5 miles.

Then on Saturday I hiked out in the San Mateo Wilderness with my sister. We walked a total of 8 miles with hills. I did take almost 3 liters and lunch with me so it was a bit of extra weight and good for me.

Last night, I went to the gym for the first time in a long time and ran 2 miles and walked another 1.5.

Grand total for this week? Duh, duh, duh...28.5!!!

Hope I can keep it up. I have a busy week ahead. 12 more weeks to go.

Comments

No response to “Week 13 Training Update 2”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
3 Days and 60 Miles | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger