another fundraising milestone

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know I have reached my 50 % mark in fundraising. In fact, I have reached 52% for a grand total of $1186.00.

Only $1114.00 to go. Remember this money all goes to Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure and will be used for breast cancer research and other community resources.

Any of the following contributions will work and don't forget I am training to walk 60 miles in 3 days in order to raise this money:

1 person to contribute $1114.00 to this worthy cause
2 people to contribute $ 557.00
1 person to contribute $ 557.00 and then get your company to match this gift
278.5 people to contribute $ 4 (a cup of coffee or lunch for one day)


The possibilities are endless and I can not do this without YOU. You can also purchase my photo cards on Etsy. All proceeds are being donated. See the link on the right side of my page.

Comments

No response to “another fundraising milestone”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
3 Days and 60 Miles | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger