can you tell I have been busy lately?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

With sick kids, school, housework, regular work, etc. I have not had much time to focus on raising money and training. I need to get back in the swing of things. I was able to take a small walk yesterday in the hills surrounding my home. The pictures I took are beautiful. Check them out on my other blog.
My goals for this week are to hit the gym at least three times. I will also walk on my lunch breaks at work.

I am still working on my designs, although I still have some work to do. I will be selling them at Printfection and CafePress. Here is a sneak peek. What do you think?







The stores will up and running in next few weeks.

Comments

No response to “can you tell I have been busy lately?”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
3 Days and 60 Miles | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger