recycling for the cure

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My sweet husband took as many bags or cans and bottles as he could fit in his trunk today and turned them into cash. Grand total so far is $17. Woo hoo. We have about 7 more bags to turn in so probably will net about another 20 bucks.

We are off to a great start. I will also be turning this cash into a match from my company so whatever I earn from recycling will double.

Thanks to my parents, James' parents, my co-workers, my sisters, and my friend Julie. Julie started collecting all the bottles and cans from her co-workers to give to me and she handed me five big bags of water bottles this past weekend.

I think I can raise at least 100 dollars easily and turn it into 200 with my companies match since I still have eight more months to go. This really is a painless way to raise some money. Instead of throwing things away just place them in a bag and turn them into cash.

Comments

No response to “recycling for the cure”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
3 Days and 60 Miles | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger